Home › Forum › Discussion Boards › Ecommerce › How I made $1,000 in a month flipping from thrift stores on ebay › Reply To: How I made $1,000 in a month flipping from thrift stores on ebay
- Messages: 8
this looks good but how do i find the items? I know in thrift stores but any suggestion what to flip?
Some guidelines to follow when choosing items to flip:
- Stay away from large items if only using ebay. Craigslist and FB marketplace for large items
- You can ship up to 70lbs in a large padded envelope for flat rate ~$8.00
- If you will only make $30 or less from the item, don’t bother. Not worth the time listing and shipping.
- Only sell items where you will make ~$50 profit. never spend a lot on anything to if you plan on flipping
- buy low, sell high
- older antiques and collectibles will well, along with new premium brands like Coach and Louis Vuitton
“There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.” —Marlene Dietrich